Airlie Beach Esplanade
- A Boutique Hotel & Mixed Use Development on a key site in Airlie Beach overlooking the Whitsundays. The project is set to reactivate the Airlie Foreshore & surrounding commercial district.
- The building form references the dynamic topography of the surrounding ridge lines & undulating Airlie Beach coastline.
- The design encourages pedestrian movement and interaction with the site while providing connections to the street-front with balcony edges that expand and contract.
- The private beachfront & park facade is a more expansive rectilinear form, more transparent in nature, which provides guests with the breathtaking uninterrupted views of the Whitsunday Islands.
- The project has been submitted to Whitsunday Council for DA Approval.
- 3D imagery provided by Lucid Metal Architectural Rendering.