- Sustainable House for a growing family.
- Reverse brick veneer construction, recycled materials, passive design heating & cooling.
- Stack ventilation, narrow volumes for cross ventilation & Northern light.
- Thickened western façade to mitigate heat gain & still capitalise on the views.
- Battened pergola for filtered light edge conditions.
- Low VOC paints & allergy free surfaces. Water tank, PV solar, low energy LED lighting, Evacuated Tube solar hot water, Gabion walls & native vegetation.
- Built by Kevin Lowe Builder
- Photographed by Andy Macpherson – andymacpherson.studio